English French German Italian Portuguese Russian Spanish

Student Visa to the UK

Generally, there are two types of visa for a non-​EEC national to study in the UK: Tier 4 (General) Visa and Student Visitor Visa

Student Visitor Visa

This is a restrictive type of visitor visa which allows part time study. A student visitor visa is non-​renewable and only valid for a maximum of 11 months if you are coming to the UK to study English only and 6 months for other courses.

Affordable English Courses

Prices from £40 per weekGeneral English course in the evening at West Wimbledon College cost as little as £40 a week (£65 for 2 weeks).

Read more…

Accommodation Services

Help with finding accommodationWWC offers a wide range of good quality, reasonably priced accommodation to meet the needs of our students.

Read more…

Help with Visa

UKBA Tier 4 SponsorWest Wimbledon College may be able to assist you in obtaining a visa to study with us.

Read more…

Joomla templates by Joomlashine